Dr. Robert J Loewinger Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Loewinger?

Diagnosed 2 melanomas that another dermatologist has missed only 10 days before.

Vero Grapevine

Never met the Doctor but the business practice out of that office at Royal Palm Point is despicable! Three appointments were rescheduled. Dr Leveritt quite. They rescheduled my appt and then said I would need to go Plan Bay to get service and rescheduled me again. Melody, apologized, called again to reschedule and my wife said NO! So they called back and rescheduled us for Palm Bay on a separate new day. Sounds like a poorly run operation with a very poor management system.

Dr. Loewinger found a melanoma on my mother and promptly removed it and saved her life. The scar was minimal. Examination was very thorough better than other dermatologists in town. I highly recommend him.

NOT BOARD CERTIFIED - AVOID

He found a melanoma on my arm that I He removed it & cured me immediately. He did surgery on my face and you can't see where he did it.

Dr. Loewinger is the BEST as far as I'm concerned. Very knowledgeable in all kinds of skin deseases. Very persistent in obtaining the right diagnosis of pathology. Based on his request my pathology was reviewed and a different outcome was diagnosed. I feel that he saved my life!!!!He is a GREAT doctor.

Had Mohs & reconstructive surgery performed. Cancer is gone & surgical site looks good.