Dr. Robert K Lofgren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert K Lofgren?

I took my daughter to Dr. Lofgren and we were very happy with the care that was delivered. He was kind and appointments and wait times were hassle free. His office staff was friendly. I would recommend him to friends and family.

I repeatedly said the treatment is not working. They repeatedly said give it more time, racking up hundreds of dollars in light therapy treatments that did not do anything except give me burns.

Metastatic Melanoma