Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert D Londeree has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Robert D Londeree has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Robert D Londeree has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
I went into the Emergency Room with a blood clot in my leg. The PA came and examined me and said that I needed to have an ultrasound performed. He ordered the ultrasound. Dr. Londeree examined my leg and said that I just had a rash. I overheard him chewing out the PA stating that blood clots never show up with the symptoms that I had. After the ultrasound, I was immediately admitted and underwent emergency surgery to clear the blood clots from my leg. This doctor did not impress me.
I was admitted to the ER and this DR. was the one who checked me in. He did not do much except sending me to an expensive MRI and I was released a few hours latter with chest pain. He did not disclosed that he is not working for the hospital and that he does not bill secondary insurance, I updated all my information including Medicaid insurance on his billing website but he was to lazy to send my bill to Medicaid and sent me to collections without even letting me know. Nice going doctor!
Dr. Londeree is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1978
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Robert D Londeree accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsScottsdale Emergency Associates Ltd, 7400 E Osborn Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Robert D Londeree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.