Dr. Robert P Lonergan III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert P Lonergan III?

Great Dr.!

Absolutely great Doctor! Very Knowledgable and will take the time to talk to you and explain what is going on. Was a second opinion for me and was right on the money with my diagnosis. His assistant is kind & very efficient and will get what you need done quickly. The PT department is Awesome and know what they are doing. Bartlett office is amazing, they are like a sweet little family, wish all Dr. offices were like them. Sweetest Front desk people I have ever delt with. Awesome all the way around!

Dr. Lonergan and his staff are wonderful. I started seeing him this past year for an acute/chronic shoulder injury. Dr. Lonergan really listened to me and it was very evident that he valued my input where my treatment was concerned. He tried several things before deciding to take me to surgery and through absolutely no fault of his (mostly due to the extent of damage and length of time it took me to actually seek treatment), it took two surgeries and one other procedure, but he was diligent in finding a solution to get me pain free & increase my mobility. I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking an exceptional surgeon with an awesome personality to match.

I've been a patient of Dr. Lonergan more than 7 years now. He always takes the time to make sure I understand what's going on and my treatment.

Dr. Lonergan is a wonderful doctor, not only by helping you physically, but showing genuine care for you as a patient.

Excellent Service

Dr Lonergan & his staff were very nice and quick to attend to my wife(who broke 2 toes) & my son(who hurt his knee). They even squeezed my daughter in for an emergency appointment recently when she was involved in a car accident & complaining of her lower back hurting. Ms Hawkins was very attentive and made sure she was well taken care of.

I had an issue with my foot that took a few visits to diagnose. Dr. Lonergan was diligent about finding the problem and ultimately a solution.

Extremely painful knee - second opinion

I called in a despirate situation and they had two appts. available and i took the closest one. Dr. Lonergan explained everything to me and told me what was available in the way of treatments. Needless to say i'm ready to call him. He was very professional, knowledgible & kind.

Great professional and yet still caring

Dr. Lonergan is just sensational. Even though I was hurting pretty badly, he still made me laugh. He made me feel at ease as a new patient. Superb compassion. I would definitely recommend him to everybody I know, and I would use him as my treating ortho doctor again. Love this guy!

Very impressed

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Lonergan to my family and friends. I felt like I was in very good hands and he explained my options well. I felt like surgery was not his goal. I asked questions and he answered with very good detail at a level I could understand.

Wonderful !!

Dr Lonergan was recommended by the athletic trainer at the highschool. My son saw him for a shoulder injury that we knew he would have to have surgery for. His surgery was scheduled quickly. We have been nothing but pleased with Dr Lonergan and his staff. He answered all of our questions before surgery and after. I would recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedist.