Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lonian
Dr. Robert Lonian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lonian is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Harris Methodist H E B. Dr. Lonian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lonian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Robert Lonian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lonian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Harris Methodist H E B
LifeCare Hospital Plano
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Harris Methodist - Springwood
RHD Memorial Medical Center
Kindred Hospital Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
40 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1973
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Robert Lonian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert D Lonian MD, 8440 Walnut Hill Ln, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Lonian in this video.
Dr. Robert Lonian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.