A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Lorsbach
Dr. Robert Lorsbach, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Little Rock, AR. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Lorsbach is affiliated with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, University Hospital of Arkansas and Arkansas Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Lorsbach has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Robert Lorsbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.