- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert B Louton has 2 locations
Dr. Robert B Louton has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert B Louton has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Robert B Louton Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert B Louton
Dr. Louton graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine in 1986. Dr. Louton works in State College, PA and 1 other location and specializes in General Surgery, Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Louton is affiliated with Mount Nittany Medical Center, Tyrone Hospital, UPMC Altoona and UPMC Bedford Memorial.