Dr. Robert F Love Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert F Love?

Appointments are kept on time, staff is caring and professional, Dr. Love is knowledgeable and pleasant.

Review

I have been a patient with Dr. Love for about 5 years. He is wonderful. He is extremely bright and can answer any medical question in a very clear and concise manner. Dr. Love spends more time with me per visit than any other doctor I have had before. He is respectful, attentive, and good-natured. I hope to have him as my PCP for as long as I am able.

Dr. Love is great

Dr. Love is very thorough, caring, friendly, and a good listener. He pays attention to my concerns, looks at me, explains things slowly and clearly so that I can actually understand and remember what was said when I leave. I feel like he actually cares about me feeling better. Although he is very thorough, he doesn't push medication which I appreciate. Best doctor I've ever seen.

Dr. Love used his expertise to accurately diagnose a very confusing problem that my husband had and did it with kindness and caring concern.

I don't mind waiting for a doctor that actually takes his time and takes care of me as a patient instead of a time slot. He listens and is very understanding. I've NEVER felt rushed or ignored.

Great Doctor!!

Dr. Love is fantastic. He reminds you of how a doctor used to be. He never treats you like a number and when you are in the exam room he NEVER rushes you. He treats you like you are the only patient he has all day. He is kind and never makes you feel like any of your concersn are invalid. His P.A exhibits all the same qualities. We are very thankful Dr. Love moved to our town!

Our initial reason for selecting Dr. Love was that he carried my insurance and that his office is very close to my home. It only took one visit with him to realize that he is an exceptional physician.

Dr. Love is our Gen MD. He takes plenty of time with us every time we visit and the office wait time is minimal. Great combination!