Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert J Lovett has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Robert J Lovett has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Robert J Lovett has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert J Lovett is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Went in for an appendectomy and somehow he slipped cutting scar tissue and cut into my bladder and created an additional emergency surgery. All he would say was that he was sorry. I ended up being out of work for 2 months as opposed to a few days. No income during that time, increased medical costs as the bladder doctor was not on my insurance plan and had to wear a catheter for a few weeks. Very painful situation all the way around. Nothing wrong with the appendix as it turned out. I ask him to compensate me for my missed work and medical expenses he created and he never responded. I sent the request by certified return receipt so I know he got it. Very hurt, and disappointed in this Doctor. I was still in so much pain on my first follow up visit and he was very distant and suggested I could have gotten an infection while in the hospital. Basically referred me out. Last of the correspondence with him. I would not send anyone to this Doctor. It could have been my life and I was treated as though my life was not the important factor.
Dr. Lovett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Texas Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert J Lovett Md, 4972 Westbriar Dr, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Robert J Lovett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.