Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert D Lovinger
Dr. Robert D Lovinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stuart, FL. His specialties include General Practice. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert D Lovinger has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Robert D Lovinger has the following 6 expertise
Dr. Robert D Lovinger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
When I was first diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes in 1979, Dr. Lovinger was my Endocrinologist. He showed me that he really cared about me and he help me be a Better person and More positive person in handling my diabetes. I will Always be Greatful to Him in Helping me and will always remember what A Great Doctor that Dr. Lovinger Is.
- University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert David Lovinger Md, 7977 SW Jack James Dr, Stuart, FL
Dr. Robert D Lovinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuart, FL.