The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Lowen has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Robert M Lowen has the following 6 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
Dr. Robert M Lowen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert M Lowen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Excellent, is the Dr and his staff. I felt confident and safe in his care. Amazing, is how I feel. I can't stop looking at myself. Is this me? And with only one week of moderate pain? YES IT IS!!! I have talked to and seen so many who do not have the results I have. I had a tummy tuck, lipo and breast aug. in one surgery. My recovery was truely amazing and you cant even see my scars. His cuts are so clean. In less than 30 days I was traveling out of state. I recommend him for any work you may need or want. I am truely thankful and overwhelmed with my results.
- University Of Michigan Medical School
University Of Colorado Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAn Enhanced You, 305 South Dr Ste 1, Mountain View, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Lowen in this video.
Dr. Robert M Lowen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.