Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert C Lowry
Dr. Robert C Lowry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and General Practice. Dr. Lowry has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert C Lowry has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 11
I have been a patient of Dr. Lowry's for a long time and I cannot write enough positive things about him. I have always been able to get in for a last minute appointment and have never had to wait too long to see him. He is especially kind and seems to remember every detail about my condition no matter how long it has been since my last visit. He also takes my insurance! I give Dr. Lowry my absolute highest recommendation always.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1993
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Robert C Lowry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert C Lowry is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.