Dr. Robert L Lozo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert L Lozo?

refill of my medication

I was never able to reach him about refilling a prescription, I left countless messages and only spoke to the nurses and office secretaries about his decisions. I would leave messages and never receive a call back, having to call the offices 2-3 times a day. Dr. Lozo refused to allow me one last emergency refill of my oral birth control medication, but passed this note along through the office. His reasoning was that I had not been to my annual appointment, for I had recently moved out of state. I had documentation for an appointment that I had scheduled with a new gynecologist, in my area, stating that they wouldn't be able to meet with me until the following month, meaning that I would need one last emergency prescription refilled. In this day and age I would think that a gynecologist would be able to refill the simple oral contraceptive, for the simple fact that a) it is free of charge for many health care providers and b) individuals can visit a planned parenthood and receive the medication without a prescription. Unfortunately, I would not recommend Dr. Lozo or the Geisinger health center.

Dr. Lozo I kind, compassionate and listens to your concerns. He does whatever is necessary to help you. He would call to give you information no matter what time. Especially if he knows you are waiting for the results.

Found My New OB/GYN

Living here in Pottstown, PA, you have two practices to go to, and I actually was recommended by a friend. I am so glad she did. I had a couple issues that really concerned me, and he listened to me. He did perform a small procedure on me in the office, it was as comfortable as it could be. He did not talk down to me at all and his staff was amazing as well.

Dr. Robert L Lozo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomsburg, PA.