Dr. Robert S Lucas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert S Lucas?

Long Term Patient

Have always had pleasant experiences in this office. Dr. Lucas and Sharon have always been attentive to my needs. I am very satisfied with this practice!

Love this Medical Office!!!!!

I never have to wait to be seen and getting an appt is easy in the morning. I have been going here for years and it is very friendly and helpful.

worse experience ever

Terrible do not go there worse doctors office ever no compaction they do not care

If you don't want to be just another number?? Go here!

My initial contact was with the office manager, Maria. She set my first appointment up and since then she has helped me with billing problems, future appointments, lab work, and seems to help in all areas of the office. She is a very friendly, professional, energetic woman. I have gotten nothing except coutesy and devotion to my needs since becoming a loyal patient of Dr. Lucas and Sharon. The whole staff makes you feel welcome and like you belong and not just another number. I highly recommend this personal touch to anyone. Kindness goes a long way especially when you are just not feeling well.

Great

Doctor Lucas (and Boxley Hill) provided an efficient doctor visit. The doctor was understanding and prompt.

Very Pleased!!!!!

I have always been pleased at the service I receive at Boxley Hill Clinic. I have never had to wait long and the staff is always so friendly. I love getting my health care at a place that makes me feel that my health is their number one priority. Dr. Lucas is very pleasant and professional and the PA Sharon Crookshanks is remarkable, and they both make you feel important and welcomed. I would never change from here and I would definitely recommend them.

female patient

I have been going to the office for over 10 years and I am very happy with the staff and Dr. Lucas. My entire family goes here and they always give me an appt. when I need one. I am happy with treatments and they are very respectful of my privacy. They are courteous and spend time with me. I would definitely recommend this practice.

Dr. Lucas was in a hurray to go to lunch. Kept rolling his fingers telling me to hurry up and tell hime what my problem was. Then he misdiagnosed my condition and sends me a bill anyway. I paid 70$ for a prescription that was useless and 2 more weeks of pain. Went to a podiatrist who cut out an ingrown toenail and it healed in a day and a half. Dr. Lucas sucks and doesn't care about suffering and pain. He just wants paid and to go to lunch.