Dr. Robert C Lufkin Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Robert C Lufkin?

Talks and doesn't listen

When my oncologist moved out of state I was transferred to Dr. Lufkin. I am more than grateful i was at the end of my treatment by the time I had to meet with him. After waiting 50 minutes in the waiting room, I went to the receptionist to find out what the delay was, I had never been left sitting that long by my prior doctor at Compass Oncology. His medical assistant finally took me back to the exam room and that experience was also less than desirable. Amber couldn't even sit down and ask any questions, she stood while taking my vitals and then left the room abruptly. . I had some questions for the doctor when he finally arrived and the answers I received were given in a pompous and arrogant manner. According to his bio, "he treats patients how he would want to be treated", apparently he doesn't want to be listened to and wants a health care provider who is rude and disrespectful. I will be looking for a new cancer treatment facility and would not return to him in any circumstance.

He is wonderful!!

Great oncologist - very thorough

Arrogant

His technical merit is superb. However, when I developed lab-verified side effects from a specific Tx, he would neither acknowledge, nor provide relief for those. When I was initially diagnosed with cancer, I asked for prognosis stats. He was the perfect politician, always answering with rhetoric and unwilling to cite or acknowledge ANYTHING outside the limited sample size of his personal patient base.

Dr. Robert C Lufkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.