Dr. Robert A Lupo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert A Lupo?

Hip replacement

Excellent surgeon and procedure - after two weeks, walking normally again - amazing

The total procedure went well and was relatively easy to work with. I would not hesitate to do it again and would highly recommend Dr. Robert Lupo. It was absolutely excellent service.

Young patient, new hip!

Dr. Lupo, Jess and his staff are excellent. I did extensive research on him for a hip replacement and even drove 2 hours to see him. He did a great job and I am thoroughly pleased. Being an Occupational Health Nurse I come into contact with many personalities but Dr. Lupo is kind, caring and attentive! Thank you Dr. Lupo

Excellant

Retired housewife

took 4 weeks to get my disability approved

the front staff is cold and distant almost as if your just a bother when it takes 4 weeks to get your paper work filled out all the while receiving no income until it is completed so 4 weeks with no pay is just to much to handle very poor Dr. Lupo well is ok but way to busy takes to long to get appointments for visits and surgery not worth the mega hassle for this person again

from beginning to end I did fantastic

Great doctor

He replaced my knee and my friend went out of town to get hers done. I'm doing so much better than her. I also noticed in physical therapy how much better I was doing than others who had their knees replaced by other surgeons in town. I highly recommend him.

Like new

I couldn't walk and Dr Lupo replaced my hips one at a time. I couldn't believe no pain after surgery and I was home in 2 days.I'm all healed and doing great!

Great caring doctor

He's operated on so many people I know, family and friend and we all have had excellent results. We can't rave enough about him. He takes his time as answers questions. I tell everyone to go to him.His reputation is fantastic.

excellent doctor

Im still not dancing

The front desk staff is awful,having been a multiple surgical patient for over 2yrs, they still treated me as a stranger at every visitFinal surgery was a knee replacement, I continue to be in more pain several yrs later than I was at time of surgery.During last appt,expressing still in grave pain, seemed to only aggravate the doc...for yrs since, I have lived in pain and fear to tamper with additional surgeries will only make matters worse. He seemed young, but confident. Unfortunatelly for me it didnt result in a better post op result.I would not reccomend him to a friend...or even an enemy for that matter.

Dr. Robert A Lupo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.