Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L Lycksell MD
Dr. Robert L Lycksell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert L Lycksell has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 5
Compassionate doctor who listens
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Lycksell - Posted on March 23rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Lycksell - Posted on November 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Lycksell - Posted on July 31st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Lycksell - Posted on March 3rd, 2015
I started as Dr. Lycksell's patient back in 2003 when I moved here from CA to help with my elderly parents. They had been seeing him for nearly 20 years. He has been the kindest, smartest, most personable doctor I have ever had. His staff reflects the friendly, family atmosphere that makes going there a real pleasure. I think he is the greatest!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Lycksell - Posted on August 21st, 2009
Dr Lycksell has been my physician for over 10 years. As a nurse, I worked with him and because of his professionalism, genuine compassion and concern for his patients, I chose him as my PCP and I have never been disappointed. No matter how busy he is, each patient gets the attention he or she needs and he never makes you feel as if he is in a hurry to move on.
39 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Robert L Lycksell Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Robert L Lycksell
EDUCATION Medical School MD, University of Washington, Seattle, 1979 Internship and Residency Family Medicine, Southside Hospital, Bay Shore, NY, 1982 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Whidbey Medical Clinic, Oak Harbor, WA, since 1982 CERTIFICATION American Board of Family Medicine
Locations & DirectionsWHIDBEY MEDICAL CLINIC, 231 SE Barrington Dr Ste 209, Oak Harbor, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert L Lycksell, MD - Family Medicine in Oak Harbor, WA, in this video.
Dr. Robert L Lycksell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oak Harbor, WA.