Dr. Robert M Applebaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Applebaum?

An Artist and Great Human Being

Dr Applebaum didn’t outstanding job on my face and body. I’m in shock that the pain level never went beyond two out of 10 for a tummy tuck and deep laser treatment to the face. It’s been two weeks in my skin looks beautiful the contouring is very artistic and my tummy tuck scar is healing beautifully. Dr Applebaum is a very warm and caring individual. He takes the time to answer your questions and follows up. He exceeded my expectations. I’m in such deep appreciation. Thank you also to the wonderful staff particularly Silvia for the great support. Always feel at home there and very welcome. The surgical room is on office premises making it easy to do procedures in house. Thank you again Dr Applebaum and team. If you are considering plastic surgery he is top-of-the-line.

Great results, Great Experience, Great Doctor!

Absolutely amazed by the results of my breast reduction surgery with Dr. Applebaum! I can enthusiastically recommend him to anyone considering surgery because he is very talented and also very professional and a genuinely caring doctor. My results are even better than expected, and my recovery went really smoothly. I have more confidence because I feel great in my clothes now, and the daily pain I used to have in my shoulders is gone. I feel ten years younger and back to my best self, thanks to Dr. Applebaum's expertise. This is a great surgery- if you are considering it, definitely visit Dr. Applebaum for the best experience and amazing results!

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Applebaum is a very skilled surgeon and delivered great results. In our consultation for a breast reduction he was very thorough and explained the details of the procedure and gave me an accurate idea of the pain level and recovery time. I was very impressed with the outcome, as I had manageable pain for two days only, had very minor scars, and never saw anything unsightly. I healed very quickly without complications, which I attribute to the meticulous care I received. The procedure went very well and I knew from Dr. Applebaum's caring manner that I was in safe hands. Also, I was impressed by his confidence in his skills at the consultation, and he truly delivered what I wanted. I feel that I have a great new size and shape, and the lift is amazing, as I can go braless for the first time in many years, which is great at 44. The follow up care was great, with Dr. Applebaum even coming in to see me on a holiday, three days after my surgery. Immediately after, I felt lighter and my neck and shoulder pain that was constant, has now disappeared. My energy level and mood are really improved, in addition to my appearance after this surgery, so I would highly recommend Dr. Applebaum to anyone considering this surgery. I could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone on his team is great, especially Dr. Applebaum, who is very kind and most importantly, very talented.

Dr. Applebaum is an amazing Dr. He cares about everyone and makes you feel as if you are his only patient. His recommendations are honest and caring.

Excellent Surgeon - talented, thorough, caring and highly proficient

It is my pleasure to provide my family, friends, and those others searching for the best qualified and talented plastic surgeon a strong recommendation for Dr. Robert Applebaum. Dr. Applebaum has provided expert care for me on three separate occasions over the past ten years: breast augmentation, partial facelift, and most recently a tummy tuck with Lipoof the flanks. On all occasions he was very professional. Consultations were unhurried and thorough. Great care was taken to understand the results desired while providing expert feedback on the best options available based on my individual circumstances. Scheduling and pre-op preparation instructions and counseling was completed in a timely manner with personalized attention by the office staff. The surgery team was just as warm and caring as Dr. Applebaum..The anesthesiologist called to get my history first hand the night before surgery and continued to show attention and care the day of surgery. The surgical nurse helped me feel at ease when I checked into the Surgery Center. It was great to see another familiar face taking care of me during a procedure. Dr. Applebaum spent as much time as I needed to go over the surgery again in great detail as he made markings on my body prior to surgery. We did not go into surgery until we were both confident of the plan forward. Aftercare - I can't say enough about Dr. Applebaum's follow up after surgery. My surgeries were on Fridays. Without exception, I got a call from him the evening after surgery to check on me and to ask if I needed anything. On Sunday, he came to the hotel we were staying in to check on my sutures and pain level. He gave my husband his cell number and told him to call if we needed anything at all. My in office follow up to check on my healing and drainage output a few days later was again thorough and unhurried. I felt cared for and listened to on all accounts. The results of my procedures have exceeded all of my expectations... a better me with natural looking improvements that people can't quite put their finger on. I rate Dr. Applebaum a solid 5/5.

Outstanding Surgeon

After having several children my breasts had deflated and gravity had taken its toll. Dr Applebaum did an amazing breast reconstruction and augmentation. My breasts look completely natural and better than they ever did. He also did an outstanding job on the liposuction procedure on my stomach and love handles. He has been so kind and caring and spends as much time as you need to discuss the procedure.

Awesome Dr. and Staff

I had a tummy tuck with liposuction. Although I was excited, I was full of questions. Dr. Applebaum was extremely kind to my entire family and thoroughly explained the process "no matter how many questions we had", he was kind and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with the procedure. The staff was amazing as well and the entire team including Dr. Applebaum called me religiously to check on me during my recovery. It's been a year since my surgery and my tummy looks awesome- it is super tight and I don't have to do any sit ups. Thanks Dr. Applebaum.

UPlifting Experience

Once I consulted with Dr. Rob Applebaum, I knew I was in the right hands. My breast surgery was not simple; I needed an expert - and I'm happy to say that my result is remarkably natural! I experienced very little pain post-operatively (speaks to his superb surgical skills because there is no undue trauma to the tissue). On a personal note, Dr. Applebaum is a gentleman. He is confident, yet non-pretentious. He is kind and attentive. He communicates well (in an unhurried manner), so you are properly informed and comfortable with the process. The "girls" in the office are delightful - sincere, supportive and accommodating. All my needs, as well as my hopes, were met and exceeded by Dr. Applebaum and his staff.

Great result by Dr. Robert Applebaum

Dr. Robert Applebaum and his staff were extraordinarily professional. I recently had breast surgery and am delighted with the results. I would recommend him highly to anyone who wants cosmetic surgery .

excellent plastic sureon

Dr. Applebaum is an excellent surgeon. I had two cosmetic procedures done by him, and I am extremeey satisfied with the outcome. He is vey professional and it definitley shows. Great bedside manner is a plus. I trust his opinion and I now I'm in good hands. He is very honest, and tells youifyou really need a cosmetic surgery or not.

Dr. Robert M Applebaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.