Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert M Ayers
Dr. Robert M Ayers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Visalia, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ayers is affiliated with Clovis Community Medical Center and Community Regional Medical Center. Dr. Ayers has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert M Ayers has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Robert M Ayers has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Showing 2 of 13
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert M Ayers - Posted on March 1st, 2017
Really good and nice doctor. He is my doctor and deliverd my baby 2 days ago. I was a high risk pregnancy and he took care of me very well and made sure everything was going right. Best doctor I've had .
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert M Ayers - Posted on June 1st, 2013
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ayers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
The Institute Of Living
Dr. Robert M Ayers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY HEALTHCARE NETWORK, 501 N Bridge St, Visalia, CA
Dr. Robert M Ayers is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Visalia, CA.