Dr. Robert M Bernstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Bernstein?

My Hair Loss Story.

I had a hair transplant at Bernstein Medical and I'm thrilled with it. My hair in the front and on the sides was thinning and it really affected my confidence. A Close friend who is a physician recommended Dr. Bernstein and so I visited his office in NYC. He had an easy way about him and obviously knew his stuff. I could tell he was giving me his best, honest advice and that made me sure that he was the surgeon I wanted The procedure itself was a breeze. The staff had me feeling comfortable and Dr. Bernstein explained what they were going to do, which was exactly what we had discussed. I was pretty surprised at how painless the surgery was. There wasn't much discomfort after the surgery either, and I followed Dr. Bernstein's pot-op instructions to a "T" because he said that would give me the best results. Before long, you couldn't tell I had a hair transplant! It was just a matter of letting it grow in. When it did grow in, I was so happy. The results were exactly what I had hoped for and how he had described it. Now I look in the mirror and smile. It is such a great feeling knowing that the procedure helped me get my life back. No more stressing over the weather or covering my hair. The best part is that even my stylist couldn't tell that I had a hair transplant, and she's seen it all. Thank you Dr. B.!

True evaluation

Gave me a true evaluation and said I was not a candidate for hair transplant when all the other scam artists in the industry were trying to say I am. If you desire a real evaluation I urge you to go see him.

This was my second procedure with Dr Bernstein so I really didnt need a long consultation.He is so good at what he does that I was vey comfortable with a 10 minute evaluation of what I needed.Since this was a second procedure he also gave me a reduced price per graft and also threw in any additional grafts that were excised beyond the agreed amount,for free.My first procedure was 10 yrs ago and I was very pleased with the fullness achieved with minimal grafts and expecting to be very happy with this procedure once they grow in.

Dr. Robert M Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.