Dr. Robert Bernstein Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bernstein?

The Best

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

One sentence: This is the best doctor I have ever seen.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Best MD I have ever seen. Professional, thoughtful, smart, courteous.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

This doc was the first to really listen to me, and take time to figure out and explain what my problem was. He helped me a lot, and I now feel great, thanks to him. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. You can't do bette r

Best Experience in a long time

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

Dr. Bernstein spent over an hour asking questions and helping to figure out my symptoms, and his bedside manner was beyond compare! I didn't know this type of caring, kind, knowledgeable doctor still existed!

Great Experience

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I was throughly impressed with Dr. Bernstein and his staff. When most Doctors in Santa Fe aren't able to see new patients for several weeks, I was able to get in to see him the next day after I called, due to a cancellation. Laurie, the receptionist was very helpful in getting me in right away. Everyone in the office was very friendly. Dr. Bernstein spent nearly an hour with me. He listened carefully to what I had to say and took his time explaining the options he felt were best for my treatment. He was able to explain about the differences between specific prescriptions and how they would impact my situation. He was friendly, professional and actually made eye contact, instead of burying his head in a medical file or focusing on a computer screen. I had Dr. Bernstein's undivided attention, which is rare these days. Typically, doctors are overbooked and in turn rush through their appointments, making patients feel as though they are just a name to be checked off of a list quickly in order to get to the next appointment. I was made to feel that my health concerns were a priority. So many doctors can treat patients as though they are doing the patient a favor in even seeing them. Not so with Dr. Bernstein. He is a caring, intelligent and thoughtful health provider.

Posted on September 16th, 2013

My GP referred me to Dr. Bernstein and I am happy for it. Both he and his Certified Diabetes Educator, Mimi, have been beyond excellent to me. feel listened to and my questions are answered. Mimi has followed up on me, by phone and email, even on weekends. She has made phone calls on my behalf to insurance and for presciptions. Paperwork which needs to be submitted is done promptly. Through the stress, confusion and learning which I have experienced since my diagnosis, they have been beyond wonderful. I am grateful to be in thier care and highly recommend both Dr Bernstein and Mimi. The office staff is very friendly, too!

Posted on April 18th, 2013

A thoughtful expert who makes a difference!

Service At Its Finest

Posted on October 21st, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Bernstein for 5 years. He is approachable, kind, caring, intelligient, communicative, and stays abreast of new approaches for my rare condiiton. Being a great listener helps him get to the heart of my problems so he is then able to treat appropriately. He and his office staff are professional and simultaneously warm and welcoming. He and his staff members go out of their way to provide friendly and efficient services. I do not dread going there for appointments, and in fact, look forward to enjoying the atmosphere described above. Yes, Dr. Bernstein and his staff provide service at its finest!

Posted on May 21st, 2012

One of the best doctors i have ever seen.

Outstanding

Posted on April 15th, 2012

This doctor is perfect. He listens well, communicates clearly, and respects me as a person.

Great

Posted on May 20th, 2011

This doctor was wonderful. Compassionate, professional, explained well, and really helped me.

Missed Key Diagnosis

Posted on February 8th, 2010

This doctor missed a key endocrinological diagnosis of a condition that is very common in women.