Dr. Robert M Carroll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Carroll?

Best Doctor

I have been a patient for over 2 years, Dr. Carroll is the best, he takes on your case with professionalism and in search of what is best for your diagnosis. Dr. Carroll is kind and attentive. His staff is amazing. In the unfortunate event that you may need an oncologist, he is one of the best.

Great doc!

Dr. Carroll immediately came across as both extremely knowledgeable and very personable. He delivered new and timely information about my condition in a way that i could understand, made me feel comfortable asking questions, and provided helpful and actionable answers.

$770 fir

The doctor was pompous and arrogant and extremely over priced. My husband and I had an appointment together, 3o minutes tops and he sent me a bill for $440 and my husband a bill for $330. $ 770 fir 30 minutes and why the difference in price. We brought our own labs!

Exceptional doctor

Dr. Carroll diagnosed a blood condition for me in preparation for surgery. I found him to be conscientious, professional and extremely thorough. He went above and beyond to dig into the cause and ramifications of my condition when he could've taken an easier route. He is a rare find in this day and age of "McDonald's" medical care which has been created by insurance companies.

Great Doctor Great Staff

Great oncologist!

Dr. Carroll really cares about his patients and is extremely knowledgable. He takes the time to explain complicated subject matters that are otherwise pretty difficult to understand. He did extensive research for me because he frequently reads journals to stay updated on all the changes in oncology. I would highly recommend him for any friend or family member!!