Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Clayton Jr
Dr. Robert Clayton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Easley, SC. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Clayton is affiliated with Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital, St Francis Eastside and Greenville Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Clayton Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Clayton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital
St Francis Eastside
Greenville Memorial Hospital
Cannon Memorial Hospital
St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Greenville Memorial Medical Center
Baptist Easley Hospital
Bon Secours St Francis Health System
39 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Robert Clayton Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFoothills Ear Nose & Throat, 201 Richard St, Easley, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert Clayton Jr in this video.
Dr. Robert Clayton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easley, SC.