Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Cutler
Dr. Robert Cutler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Cutler is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, Doctors Hospital of Michigan and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Cutler has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cutler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Beaumont Affiliation & Years on StaffRoyal Oak
54 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Robert Cutler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions43750 Woodward Ave, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Dr. Robert Cutler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.