Dr. Robert M Davidson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Davidson?

Poor communication!

I am SO irritated with my doctors office right now. I was told by my doctor if the lump in my wrist didn't go away after I was done with my meds that he needed me to call back and get a referral to a specialist as soon as possible. I called TWO WEEKS AGO and was told that he wouldn't be back until this passed Monday because he was on vacation. Fine. I have called at least once a day, sometimes twice a day for the past week. Each time I have explained that my wrist is actually causing me pain and that the pain has migrated into my elbow and wrist and that I need a referral because I don't even know what kind of doctor they want me to go to. Apparently, his nurse is too good to call his patients back and when I finally called AGAIN today, she's off for the day. So I hope she enjoys her long weekend while I'm sitting here still waiting for someone to call me back because my wrist actually really hurts. I think it's about time to find a new doctor, even though I love Dr. Davidson.I'm

Always a good experience

Being corporate nomads we lived over a good part of the USA. Dr. Davis is by far one of the best and kindest dentists we have had the pleasure of knowing.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Robert M Davidson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kilgore, TX.