Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Faber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 44
We always felt he was not only our doctor, but a friend. He knew us so well, and kept close watch on our physical and emotional beings. When in the hospital, he was there every day to check on us. He saved Vickie's life at least twice, once when her blood pressure bottom out in his office. People in the affiliated hospitals and in the medical personal have a great respect for him as do we. We will always be grateful to him for keeping us in good health.
I went to this doctor and he tried to force me to take statin meds, even when I told him how sick it was making me! He got angry and told me to take some pepside AC. I was so sick, I left and went to the ER. I had pancreatitis! I told him I have hep C and couldn't take statins, but he only cared about the cholesterol going down! I feel if I would have continued to take this med, I would have died. He doesn't listen, or care!
I look forward to seeing him! He is easy to discuss your concerns. Never casts judgement on anyone. Open-minded. He cares and he shows it. He's never in a hurry to get to the next patient. I know four others who see him and also love him. This is what every doctor in the world should strive to be. (He's also the doctor to a lot of local celebrities, so never know who you'l meet in the waiting room.)
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2012, 2016, 2015, 2010, 2008, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2009, 2010, 2016, 2015, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
46 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Robert M Faber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRobert M Faber Md Pa, 100 W Gore St Ste 405, Orlando, FL
Dr. Robert M Faber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.