Dr. Robert M Frederickson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Frederickson?

Patient (Former)

I only went to him because my doctor retired, I don't like the time he takes with his patients. I use their web portal, per their instructions, and I get no response. I asked for refills of normal medications (BP, water pill, sleep, Cholesterol) I get no refill and a letter that I am no longer a patient a week later. I wouldn't recommend him at all.

great guy. great doc

Best doctor around!

I am always met with courteous staff anticipating my needs. I always leave satisfied that I am in good hands medically.

Exceptional effort to be thorough. Atmosphere in office and in all areas is warm and welcoming. Dr. Frederickson has the best bed side manner of all doctors I have seen - and I've been seeing doctors for quite a few years. His diagnosis of any problem was well explained and easy to understand. My trust level is "through the roof".

incredibly rude office staff

I went to see Dr. Fred for a routine yearly checkup. I paid my copay and left. A few weeks later, I got a bill for $50 due to the fact that they were charging me for a "follow up" visit even though the last time I had been there was a year ago. I called, thinking it was a misunderstanding and that's when everything went downhill. I've never received such horrible customer service in my life. Ultimately, I ended up arguing with a very rude supervisor. I asked to speak with Dr. Fred so that he could clear up the fact that it was not a follow up, and the supervisor told me that "Dr. Fred isn't going to talk to a little patient like you." I finally gave up and wrote a letter addressed to Dr. Fred himself. He never responded and I ended up paying the bill like a responsible person, but I will NEVER go back. I've never spoken to such rude professionals and after telling my story, I've actually heard about similar experiences there.

I Highly Recommend Dr. Fredrickson

He is an excellent Dr.Very attentive and listens to your concerns.He really knows what he's doing.Staff is excellent. Not a long wait time.Getting an appt is easy and he will work you in when you are sick.I recommend him to anyone I know that is looking for a Dr.

Great Doc in Birmingham

On the leading edge in cardiovascular medicine; explains things in plane language not just "Doctorise". His referrals, when needed, have been top notch. First became a patient of his about 20 years ago .