Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert M Hall MD
Dr. Robert M Hall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Traverse City, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Hills And Dales General Hospital and Munson Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert M Hall has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Robert M Hall has the following 11 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Robert M Hall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Poor customer service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert M Hall - Posted on December 15th, 2011
I was 5 minutes late for my appointment. My apologies but they canceled my appointment and then canceled my scheduled surgery. To me, this demonstrated the lack of business fundamentals and poor customer service. The business practices demonstrated would never fly in another service-based industry. I chose to take my business elsewhere.
Dr. Hall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Robert M Hall Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsBAY AREA UROLOGY PC, 3922 Cedar Run Rd, Traverse City, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Hall, MD - Urology in Traverse City, MI, in this video.
Dr. Robert M Hall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.