Dr. Robert Hines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hines?

very rude doctor dont reccomend him

the most memorable part of the visit was the short wait time to get in almost felt rushed which is unusual , was asked a dozen or so questions by his nurse she left and then dr.hines came in he asked a few questions and acted very judgemental . i was referred to him because i had abnormal pft test . i informed him i lived in a very moldy damp environment he asked if i was a smoker i said yes but was in the process of getting ready to quit he acted smug because i was a smoker . i also have tatoos and i could tell by his attitude he was judging me over these as well . after having me remove my shirt and sit on the table dr hines listened to my breathing with a stethoscope and poked and felt my lung area . he told me to sit down and put my shirt back on which i did and then he said unless you move away from the moldy environment and stop smoking that there is nothing he could do for me basically saying he would no treat me . he ordered no test be done to check if my lungs were contaminated with mold spores or anything . he left the room not even a hand shake or a goodbye . i walked out and left . overall i found dr. hines to be very judgemental and not very friendly . and i would not reccomend anyone to go to him.

fantastic doctor

Hes a wonderful Dr. He treated me for Astma,Then his boss would not let him any more, but he helps others,