Dr. Robert M Howell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Howell?

I love Dr. Howell! He is very thorough and he is very easy going, very easy to talk to. I can always get in touch with someone at the office. He was also my daughters O.B. and we were so pleased!

Great Doctor

I recently visited Dr. Howell for the first time for a pap smear, and he made me feel so comfortable. Before I knew it the exam was over, he answered every question that I had. It almost felt like I knew him forever. I have finally found my OBGYN!

Fantastic doctor. Compassionate professional who cares about the wellbeing of his patients. A+

Worst doctor! Do not trust him with your body.

Such a wonderful doctor! I have been seeing him since moving to Fort Worth 4 or 5 years ago. I had suffered a miscarriage six months before moving here, and my husband and I desperately wanted to have children. At my initial exam, Dr. Howell was so genuine and caring. He explained options that might help us and offered so much hope. Four years and two kids later, I think he is an exceptional physician and an amazing person. He truly cares about his patients and wants each of them, along with their families, to have the best care possible. I definitely recommend him!

GREAT GREAT MAN!

I recently just started going to Dr. Howell after my OB/GYN had informed me that she was no longer delivering babies. Being that I am younger, I knew that I wanted to find a doctor whom I could be comfortable with and be with someone who will eventually deliver my children. Doctor Howell was hands down one if the BEST Doctors I have ever been too. My previous gynecologist was a female and I was very nervous about going to male, but he made me feel totally comfortable. My Nurse was precious and amazing, very attentive and the staff was great. It was a nice, neat and clean office. When Doctor Howell came into the room I was a bit nervous but he put me right at ease. He answered every and any question I had, and explained it to me in ways that I would understand. Something I really enjoyed was he not only talked to me about my exam he also talked to me about other things, he really got to know me and I enjoyed that! NEVER would I say I enjoy going to get a exam once a year however I am looking forward to going to him for the rest of my life! Anytime any of my friends are looking for an OB/GYN I ALWAYS HIGHLY recommend him! HE IS AMAZING!

Most memorable, one sided conversation. I had so many questions that weren't answered. He didn't make me feel at ease at all. The nurse is too busy and appointments for surgery and office visits are ridiculous. The best thing about this staff is the initial representative that answers the phone,curtious and understanding. I would not recommend this doctor, because he has too much going on with too many clinics. I have seen him a total of 3 times over 6 months, but i've had 6 appointments in his office. Each time for serious complications.

Amazing

Dr. Howell is amazing, I looked for two months for a OB and I had complications with my pregnancy so I went to the ER and the doctor that saw me suggested Dr. Howell so I called his office and made an appointment and he made me feel at ease and comfortable and my delivery went smoothly. I won't see anyone else.

Very Pleased

Dr. Howell and his staff made my surgery and recovery the best it could be. I am always treated with great care when Im in the office or just call for what ever reason. I appreciate all they have done .

AWESOME!!!

I have been seeing Dr Howell for about 10 years now. He is the best OBGYN I have ever had. He was great when i was pregnant with my son. When we discussed birth control options after my pregancy, he talked to me about Mirena. I was very scared about having an IUD but he answered all of my questions. I have been using Mirena for 8 years now and will not use any other birth control. My insurance covered the cost so I paid $25.00 for 5 years of birth control!!! How awesome is that!I just recently went in for my annual exam and as soon as he walked in, he asked me why it had been 2 years since my last visit. He remembers all of his patients.

best doctor ever

i recommended him to ever woman of conceiving age know . he made myself and my husband feel at ease, i am going to see him this time with my second child too.

Best doctor!

I wish I could see Dr. Howell for anything! He loves to educate his patients and is very genuine in his concern for my well-being (during my at-risk pregnancy!!)