3.0

Have you seen Robert M Johnston?

Be very cautious if this doctor wants to do surgery on you. I had surgery for cataracts and my vision is now very distorted. We are waiting for an appointment with another surgeon who hopefully will be able to correct the damage that was done. If I could give him less than one star I would.

Failed to diagnose my problem

Dr. Johnston failed to recognize a herpes virus that infected my eye. He sent me for several unnecessary tests at the hospital and screwed around with my eye for a MONTH before admitting he had no idea what was wrong, and referred me to a specialist. The specialist diagnosed and properly treated me immediately, but the damage had already been done and today, thanks to Dr Johnston, I am blind in one eye!

Type 2 Diabetes