Dr. Robert Jones Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jones?

Office visit

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Dr. Jones was very prompt & thorough! He made a diagnosis almost immediately, then discussed treatment plan in great detail. He was very personable & I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a dermatologist!!

Fantastic doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2017

I read a lot of reviews about Dr Jones complaining that he doesn't spend amuch time with the patients. That's probably because he doesn't need to. He can diagnose the problem with a glance from across the room. Personally, I don't go to the doctor for a social visit or to chit-chat. I go to get help,and this guy does it, every time and fast.I'll never go anywhere else.

knowledgeable and efficient

Posted on June 7th, 2017

treated me for multiple melanoma lesions; friendly, effective delivery of medical treatment

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

He has help me a lot with my psoriasis and help me get on a program to get my Stelar shots for a big discount. This has been the most helpful Dr. I have seen for my psoriasis.I would recommend him for anyone living with psoriasis.

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Did not spend time listening to me in visit. Did not take a sample of skin and did not give a diagnosis for the condition. Just looked and wrote out a script and was gone.

Rip Off

Posted on March 28th, 2016

First of all, this guy charges 1500 for a chemical face peel. Had the same exact treatment at another skin specialist who only charges 125 per area. (Example: Face 125, Arm 125, etc.) This guy is so arrogant, abrupt, and a rip-off.

Find another Dermatologist

Posted on October 16th, 2014

Went in just to have a mole looked at (very routine for me), went out with 6 stitches on my forearm and two huge scars. I have have plenty of moles removed from other dermatologists, however none have ever cut me so deep I needed 3 stitches. As a young woman, having these ugly scars on my arm has made me vow to never see him again. He was not friendly at all, wouldn't let me get a word in about my experience with melanoma and moles.

Sadly Unhappy

Posted on May 21st, 2014

Choose another dermatologist. Bedside manner is non existent, staff was very friendly however. Dr Jones attempted to Rx me meditation before asking me ANY question to my preferences/situation. Decided to write $450 topical Rx without fore warning me of cost. Was a waste of my time and money I will be finding another dermatologist

Overbills PPO patients Blue Cross

Posted on December 20th, 2010

Does not stay within PPO billing for Blue Cross. Go somewhere else that actually does and avoid this scam office. Will bill 600 to remove a single mo ...

Posted on September 13th, 2017