Dr. Robert Marcus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Marcus?

Time to go

Posted on October 10th, 2017

We started off good in the initial consult, but when it came time for follow up, he disappeared. I called five times, left serveral messages to have his diagnosis forwarded to the patient's primacy physician but our requests were ignored.

Still not feeling well

Posted on September 12th, 2017

I went to Dr. Marcus as a recommendation from a friend. At first, his bedside manner was fantastic. After seeing him a couple of times, he told me that all of my symptoms were from stress. I am still not feeling good and believe I have some kind of auto-immune thing going on. I was upset at most of my appointments (because no one can help me) and as soon as he saw me upset, he wrote me off as some kind of stressed out emotional wreck. If he would have listened to me and my symptoms, I wouldn't still be trying to find an answer.

Posted on October 25th, 2017