Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Patton
Dr. Robert Patton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, NC, with other offices in Opelika, AL and Washington, IN (and 1 other location). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Patton is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center And Snf, Greenville Memorial Medical Center and Randolph County Hosp, Roanoke, Al. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Patton has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Robert Patton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.