Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Stack
Dr. Robert Stack, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Las Cruces, NM. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Stack is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center Inc, Mountain View Regional Medical Center and Memorial Med Ctr, Las Cruces, Nm. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Stack has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Robert Stack has the following 9 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Dr. Robert Stack has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Stack is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Stack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Medical Center Inc
Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Memorial Med Ctr, Las Cruces, Nm
Mountainview Regional Med Center
Las Cruces Ortho Associates
43 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1970
University Of Washington Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions675 Avenida De Mesilla, Las Cruces, NM
Dr. Robert Stack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.