Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Weinstock has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert M Weinstock has the following 8 expertise
- Stress Testing
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Robert M Weinstock has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 9
This is a practice in a distressed area, and the attitude of the current management staff seems to reflect that.I am currently without health benefits- Although I verified first that the practice took a check or cash- I was refused treatment (without explanation!) Perhaps as I'd been in an out of state car accident and (I can only assume) that they were afraid of liability?Previously, I'd been a patient in good standing- and had hoped that I could resume my relationship with this previously good practice.If you are looking for a warm, decent group of people - Go elsewhere. These folks are ignoble- and this is the first time I have been moved to investigate how to complain to the Pennsylvania medical board about a group of doctors.Steer clear and look for a more professional, honorable group.
Dr. Weinstock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
54 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Robert M Weinstock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsParkside Family Medicine, 515 W Chelten Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Weinstock in this video.
Dr. Robert M Weinstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.