Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Wilson Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Robert M Wilson Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Robert M Wilson Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Robert Wilson is a very thorough physician, always takes his time with each patient. Be prepared for at least one hour wait, due to the Dr. taking his time with each patient. Dr. Wilson is a casual dressed Dr, oxford shirt with jeans, labcoat and cowboy boots. I like his staff also, very kind but professional.
If you remember (I'm 65) the country doctor that you used to have. He is a 20th century country doctor. Some experiences I have had a spider bite, if it hadn't taken care of immediately, I could have died. I went in to see him about a cold and he looked at my wife, just after tests at the hospital, saw she looked dehydrated, went right back to the hospital and was admitted. If you want an honest, caring, sincere doctor this is the person (not only a doctor, but a fine human being. We have gone to him for 14 years with no intentions of ever changing. He isn't a doctor he seems more like a family member. His staff, all are hard working and dedicated as he is.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Erie County Medical Center
Dr. Robert M Wilson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
Locations & DirectionsWilson Family Practice, 901 Lakeview Ave, Milford, DE
Dr. Robert M Wilson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, DE.