Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert M Wolfe has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have been seeing Dr. Wolfe for over six years. He always listens carefully to my symptoms and really applies himself to finding a solution. He is not content to just diagnose the obvious but is careful to see if there is an underlying problem. He is very pleasant and gives me all the time I need. I like that he is on an electronic medical record. He is good at charting the visit but still maintaining eye contact.
I went to see Dr. Wolf for SEVER pain. HIS complaint was that I had public aid and that "It doesn't even cover the overhead. Next time see a different doctor. I don't see Public Aid patients". He didnt listen to my concerns, he could care less. Horrible bedside manner. Didn't look up from his computer screen. I love the office, very much disliked the doctor!
I had one hour appointment. As soon as he entered the office he said:"I have 15 minutes for you." I was in pain and asked him if I can stay to wait until he is done with other patients because it was close to the end of his work shift. He refused. He could not care less for my pain. He asked me if I have citizenship or not. Does having or not having citizenship means that I am more or less sick? Horrible experience. He even did not try to think what is wrong with me.
Dr. Wolfe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
West Suburban Medical Center
Dr. Robert M Wolfe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- CIGNA LocalPlus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore Medical Group, 6810 N McCormick Blvd, Lincolnwood, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert M Wolfe in this video.
Dr. Robert M Wolfe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincolnwood, IL.