Dr. Robert Wolfe Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wolfe?

Posted on January 8th, 2015

the best family practitioner we ever had

Caring and competent

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Wolfe for over six years. He always listens carefully to my symptoms and really applies himself to finding a solution. He is not content to just diagnose the obvious but is careful to see if there is an underlying problem. He is very pleasant and gives me all the time I need. I like that he is on an electronic medical record. He is good at charting the visit but still maintaining eye contact.

Could care less...

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Wolf for SEVER pain. HIS complaint was that I had public aid and that "It doesn't even cover the overhead. Next time see a different doctor. I don't see Public Aid patients". He didnt listen to my concerns, he could care less. Horrible bedside manner. Didn't look up from his computer screen. I love the office, very much disliked the doctor!

A consistently professional practice

Posted on November 20th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Wolfe's for about 6 years. The ENH practice isthe most professional and well-organized medical group I have ever encountered. I rarely wait more than a few minutes. Dr. Wolfe is extremely knowledgeable and caring.

Posted on May 7th, 2012

I had one hour appointment. As soon as he entered the office he said:"I have 15 minutes for you." I was in pain and asked him if I can stay to wait until he is done with other patients because it was close to the end of his work shift. He refused. He could not care less for my pain. He asked me if I have citizenship or not. Does having or not having citizenship means that I am more or less sick? Horrible experience. He even did not try to think what is wrong with me.

Posted on November 24th, 2015