More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Macauley Jr
Dr. Robert Macauley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Macauley is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus, Saint Mary`S Hospital and Saint Mary`S Hospital, Inc., Waterbury CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Macauley Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Robert Macauley Jr has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Robert Macauley Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Robert Macauley Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Bob Macauley is amazing! My daughter has chronic pain and and we are having difficulty managing it. Dr Macauley is caring, compassionate, professional, encouraging and an expert in the area of palliative care which helps not only with medicines, but also less traditional techniques. We have just begun to work with him, but already are so encouraged!
Dr. Macauley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Mary`S Hospital
Saint Mary`S Hospital, Inc., Waterbury CT
Porter Medical Center
St Marys Hospital
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Robert Macauley Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTHE UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT MEDICAL CENTER, 111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT
Dr. Robert Macauley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.