- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert H Mackie has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert H Mackie has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Robert H Mackie Accepts the Following Insurance
- 560 Osborn Blvd Sault Sainte Mari , MI : (906) 632-1800
More about Dr. Robert H Mackie
Dr. Mackie graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1983. Dr. Mackie works in Sault Sainte Mari, MI and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Mackie is affiliated with War Memorial Hospital.