Dr. Robert D Macmillan Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Robert D Macmillan Jr?

Actually listened

I have been struggling to find a physician who would listen to my complete story, and allow me to have a voice in my care. Dr. Macmillan did just that, he understood that I know when something isn’t right, and trusted my own instincts. He was willing to work with my out of state specialist to get me the best care. He was truly amazing and I am so relieved to have found him.

Awesome dr. for tracking all your health needs

Dr. Macmillan is the best--he follows my health history closely and makes sure I receive the care I need with the right specialists. He is very personable and I Feel he truly cares about my health and wellbeing. I recommend him to anyone, he is the best family medicine dr!

Awesome

Dr. Mac is a wonderful Physician and an even better person. I trust him exclusively and his advice, guidance, and expertise is always welcome. You never feel like a 'number' when you are interacting with him. ...bed-side manner still matters, and his is tops!

Excellent and amazing physician

Dr. Macmillan has been my primary care doctor for years. He is compassionate, responsive and always gives an accurate diagnosis. He truly cares and he and his nurse are responsive. I don't have to wait long and even if I have to wait he is worth the wait. I have referred family and friends and my husband goes to him too. We are both thrilled to have him as our doctor for life.

Great Doc!

Dr. Rob is a physician who truly cares about his patients. He believes helping people live healthier is his calling, and it shows in how he treats you. He takes the time to listen, explain options, and answer any questions - all too rare in medicine today, as the ever growing bureaucratic demands compress the time doctors have for patient care. ***** 10 stars *****

Dr. Macmillan

Dr. Macmillan has been our family physician for several years. We have been very pleased with his staff and more importantly him. He takes the time to listen and understand your concerns. He takes pride in treating you and makes you feel appreciated.

Wonderful physician

The BEST Doctor

I would send everyone I could to Dr. Macmillan! He is the most compassionate and caring Dr. I've ever been to. He listens to me and is not trying to rush out of the room within 5 minutes. Sometimes I have to wait a little to see him, but the wait is worth it b/c when it's my turn, he spends time with me too! He listened to my complaints and explained everything to me so that I could understand it. He didn't talk over my head with Dr. lingo. I am so appreciative of Dr. Macmillan and the care he continues to give me as his patient.

Beyond Impressed

5 stars are a minimum for Dr. Macmillian. The time, care and attention I received from him were far beyond any experience i have ever had with a PCP. He is a truly genuine and caring person, which translates into why he is such a great doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Macmillan and i'm grateful to him and his staff for their commitment to quality care in a caring environment. I will be a life long patient.

Recommended

I had to pick a new PCP & F-A-S-T since my PCP had relocated out of state & the pharmacy & his office refused to honor my final prescription refill without an office visit. So I decided that if an office visit was required, I would visit my new PCP. I spent hours on my healthcare website & the Internet looking at doctors & reviews. Each time I thought I had decided upon one, they were no longer taking patients. I'd looked at Dr MacMillan early on, but to be honest, I was a little put off by his picture. ( I know, don't judge me). I finally decided to call his office on Friday, and I was given a new patient appointment for the following Monday. I went in about 15 minutes early & started completing the paperwork. I was called in by the nurse before I finished. The nurse was cordial, friendly and had a pleasant smile. She was patient as she took my vitals, & asked clarifying questions about my paperwork. I was hoping my new PCP was going to measure up to what I'd experienced so far. No Worries! Dr Macmillan entered the room with a smile, and was very attentive & personable. He reviewed my paperwork, asked questioned& listened to my responses and concerns. I got really good first impression from him. I texted my daughter as I left saying ' I just love, love, love my new Dr'. The office was bright, staff professional and friendly, and Dr Mac & his staff were phenomenal.

I can't say enough for Dr. Macmillan....he gives you all the time that you need and thoroughly answers all of your questions. I highly recommend him to all

Good communication skills enable strong medical assistance and support! Such traits are noteworthy. Without a doubt, Dr. MacMillan possesses not only good medical skills but also compassionate communication abilities.