Dr. Robert M Madayag Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Madayag?

I have never felt important to a healthcare provider before my experience with Dr. Madayag. He is a wonderful doctor who always took the time to explain all of my medical/surgical options. He made sure that I always was as comfortable as I could possibly be under the given circumstances. Bottom line, I knew that when I needed my doctor (not a nurse, medical assistant or therapist) present to voice a concern or to ask a question, he was always there for me. This doctor saved my life on two separate occasions. Each time, Dr. Madayag provided me with the highest level of patient care possible and I feel I couldn't have put my life into better, more capable hands.