Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert J Maddalon
Dr. Robert J Maddalon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Maddalon is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital and South Bay Hospital. Dr. Maddalon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert J Maddalon has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Robert J Maddalon has the following 17 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Wrist Injury
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 18
Staff not friendly. DR and Pa demanding and not friendly. Procedure not explained well at all. Care after surgery non existent. If you offer any complaints you are immediately received with hostility. Office staff and all who work there are rude . This place clearly does not have your well being at heart. Would notadvise anyone to go there.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Maddalon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Robert J Maddalon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrandon Orthopedic Associates, 721 W Robertson St Ste 102, Brandon, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Robert J Maddalon in this video.
Dr. Robert J Maddalon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.