Dr. Robert J Magnon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert J Magnon?

I loved him. Super good bedside manner.Very kind. Easy to talk to

Wonderful dermatologist

Dr. Magnon is a senior doctor....therefore he has seen it all. I appreciate his to the point discussions and I feel very confident that he is experienced and knowledgeable in all things to do with the skin. He's very friendly and it's not an office who is more interested in selling beauty products than dealing with skin problems.

James. B.

Dr. Magnon is an excellent dermatologist. I have been a patient for over 30 years.

I'm sure he could have been more indifferent...

to the pain he was causing my child. I just don't know how. We went in for a long scheduled appointment for our child. Dr. Magnon was running very late and kind of came bursting in, exchanged a few pleasantries, and then began to open/burst several zits/boils/places? on my child. He took a tool out and was literally turning the skin inside-out. He never acknowledged my child's suffering, or the pain he was causing. He never tried to comfort my child, or tell them that "it was almost over". He appeared to be someone in a hurry and when he was done, could not get rid of us quick enough. I was disgusted and have since obtained excellent care from another dermatoligist who is more concerned with his patients welfare than he is with how many patients he can cram into his day.

Dr. Robert J Magnon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.