Dr. Robert M Magrisso Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert M Magrisso?

Best Primary

Dr Magrisso is the absolute primary doc I've ever had. Very personable, kind, caring. Solutions-oriented mindset, problem-solver... actually spends time with and talking over issues. "The Best!" He is VERY much appreciated.

Wonderful, Caring Physician

In a day and age when most doctors jsut see you as a number, it is refreshing and appreciated to have such a wonderful, caring primary physician. He's the 'best'!!!

wish I could find another like him where I live now!

I was very fortunate to have been referred to Doctor Magrisso, initially for a pre-op physical, but liked him, his calm approach, his knowledge and thoroughness so much that I asked him to be my primary physician. I traveled 45 minutes to see him, and never had to wait when I was there. His office staff scheduled enough time for each patient to be evaluated and treatment discussed. I never left there with the feeling that I was rushing him.