Have you seen Dr. Robert J Malcolm III?

First impression

My husband had his first encounter with Dr Malcolm which was.extremely positive. He spoke of the time that Dr Malcolm spent with him and his true interest in what my husband was reporting to him . He said he “took notes and everything “. As a nurse I was happy to hear of him positive experience and after watching the testimonial clip of Dr Malcolm in line I was totally on board with him and the confidence and passion that he spoke of. Congratulations st Luke’s on obtaining a top notched physician

Amazing

I cannot day enough about Dr.Malcolm, he is one the Few Physicians in the area I can say has compassion, knowledge, listens and is human. He interacts and has an interest in you and is genuine. Thank You Doc you’re a Gem!!!!

patient

Simply amazing! I was seen by another gastroenterologist in the area prior who dropped the ball with labs and I could have gone into complete liver failure. Dr. Malcolm saw me immediately and I continue to progress. Knowledgeable, sincere, and attentive to patients concerns. He never talks above you or at you. We need more doctors like him.

Malcom sucks he should not be a dr, if he cant solve your problem he says take a pain pill

Not my Doctor

I was referred to Dr. Malcolm and was relieved when I meet him and he said he was going to get to the bottom of my pain. After receiving test I called the office for my results and told them I was in pain, answer take pain pills. What happen to getting to the bottom of my problem. I since found another Doctor where he did get the the route of my problem and follows up with me.

Dr. Robert J Malcolm III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Stroudsburg, PA.