Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert L Malench has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Long time patient (Dr. Peter) He is what you could expect from a doctor that you don't frequent for unecessary reasons. The staff from the nurse to the receptionist are the rudest people i have dealt with. They act as if they don't have the time to listen and will get smart with you over things like i didn't know they don't do physicals on saturdays. The place must be understaffed and or over booked with patients. looking for another doctor...
59 Years Experience
Saint Louis University
Graduated in 1959
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions12 Cottonwood Rd, Glen Carbon, IL
Dr. Robert L Malench is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Carbon, IL.