Dr. Robert Mames Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mames?

Life Changing

Posted on December 7th, 2017

When I first visited Dr. Mames, my macular degeneration had gotten so bad that I could no longer read even with reading glasses. After only a few injections (absolutely painless) my sight had returned to nearly normal and I am once again able to read a book a day.

Excellent care

Posted on August 16th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Mames for about a year since moving to Ocala from the Boston area. I have severe Macular Degeneration in my left eye. Dr. Mames has been able to improve the sight in that eye dramatically. People often say Boston has the best medical care in the country. But, the care I have received from Dr. Mames has been far superior.

A doctor's doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2017

He took the utmost care of my retina, and now I can see. Thank you Dr. Mames and your excellent, kind staff.

What price for sight?

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Dr. Mames saved my sight. I had not only torn but also detached the retina in my left eye. When I arrived in his office, I was in sorry shape. He saw me promptly and told me exactly what was needed. Some ten days later I was operated on. We followed a strict schedule of visits and all the directions. As a result, I have 20/20 vision in my left eye. I am so grateful for Dr. Mames's skill and experience.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Dr. Mames was awesome! He saved me from going blind! Thank God I came to him.

The Best Doc you could ever find!

Posted on May 9th, 2015

Dr. Mames saved me from being blind when no other Doc could. They all gave me no hope until I came to see Dr. Mames!!!!!

Arrogant Rude

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Twice my husband was contacted that they would like to reschedule his appt as Dr. Mames wouldn't be in. We rescheduled however we called to reschedule because my husband was very sick and could not make it. The girl has of course that would be fine. The morning of his appt. he was dressed to go but said he just did not have the strength and was still not feeling well. I called the office and told her what eas going on and she said that was fine and to call as soon as he felt up to . Well.today 4/13/15 my husband received a nasty letter saying that Dr. Mames would no longer see him and to find another doctor. If you have read this letter ypu could not have believed how incredibly unprofessional and uncaring doctor this man is and what a disgrace he is to others in this same profession.

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Dr. Mames is an excellent doctor! He saved me from being blind when all other surgeons couldn't help me! I don't know what I could do without him!

Excellent retina doctor

Posted on December 4th, 2012

sent by my optometrist to see him. Office staff was very pleasant and doctor diagnosed and explained to me the problem.. A ++ experience overall

excellent, efficient care