Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert Margraf has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Margraf is skilled, caring and patient-oriented. He is practical and advocates patient involvement. He is responsive and an excellent listener. He has prescribed effective medication for me on multiple occasions. He will address symptoms appropriately and intelligently, but will not simply stop there. He engages with his patients, and works to empower them to effect well-rounded health for themselves. An outstanding family physician. I would recommend his care to anyone.
I GOT STUCK WITH THIS IDIOT AT THE CHAS CLINIC. I KEPT TELLING HIM I WAS IN AGONY. I HAD TO PLEAD WITH HIM FOR X-RAYS, SO HE DID THEM AND SAID I SEE NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE IN SO MUCH PAIN. I THEN PLEADED FOR AN MRI AND HE REFUSED, BUT HE PUT IN MY RECORDS THAT I WAS "DRUG SEEKING". WELL I JUST GOT AN MRI FINALLY AND IT TURNS OUT I NEED CERVICAL SPINAL AND LUMBAR SURGERY. I ALSO HAVE CYSTS IN MY LOWER BACK. THEY HAVE TO REMOVE DISKS AND FUSE THE BONES AND PUT PLATES IN. I ALSO HAVE DEGENERATIVE DISK AND JOINT DISEASE IN MY LUMBAR SPINE. "BUT I WAS LYING AND DRUG SEEKING" THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL QUACK AND ASSUMES EVERYONE IS A DRUG ADDICT AND WILL CERTAINLY TREAT YOU THAT WAY.
Dr. Margraf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Medical Center
St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Deaconess Medical Center
Mount Carmel Hospital
Dr. Robert Margraf accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3919 N Maple St, Spokane, WA
Dr. Robert Margraf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.